Registered Respiratory Therapists provide 24 hour on-site coverage.
RRT’s are members of the resuscitation teams and are certified in:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider
Diagnostic and therapeutic services are offered on an in/outpatient basis. These services include:
- Mechanical ventilation
- Bi Pap
- Pulmonary function testing
- Arterial blood gas sampling
- Bedside spirometry
- Education regarding respiratory illness (i.e. Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, use of respiratory equipment, lifestyle changes and self-assessment tools).