Patient & Family Advisory
A Patient and Family Advisory Council Member at NGH will be someone who:
- Wants to help improve the quality of our hospital’s care for all patients and family members.
- Gives advice to the hospital based on his or her own experience as a patient or family member.
- Partners with staff on how to improve the patient experience.
- Volunteers his or her time (typically 1-4 hours per month).
What do PFAC members do?
- Share your story.
- Participate in committee work.
- Review or help create educational or informational materials.
- Work on long and short-term projects.
- Serve on a patient and family advisory council.
Director Volunteer & Spiritual Care Services
519-426-0130 ext. 2100