Visit our Careers page to explore the opportunities available for physicians and others at Norfolk General Hospital.
Norfolk General Hospital is currently recruiting for:
- Full-time Obstetrics/Gynaecology position. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
- Emergency Room Physician. Click here to learn more about this opportunity
- Full-time and/or Part-Time anaesthetists. Click here to learn more about this opportunity
- General surgeon. Click here to learn more about this opportunity
Besides the hospital itself, there are many places to practice in Haldimand and Norfolk counties. For each of these, or to inquire about other opportunities, please contact Carolynn Beam, our Physician Liaison, directly by phone 519-426-0130 Ext. 1259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A community-owned, non profit organization dedicated to providing quality health care to Delhi, Port Rowan and surrounding areas, DCHC opened on July 2, 2003. It is a state-of-the-art medical clinic offering flexible practice opportunities to physicians.
Six family physicians and a Paediatrician are currently working at the Delhi Community Health Centre. Our staff complement includes nurse practitioners, nursing, social work, mental health, pharmacy, laboratory, clerical and administrative.
Services offered at Delhi Community Health Centre include:
- Delhi Family Health Team
- Family Health Group physician offices
- CML Healthcare Inc.
- Senior Support Services
For more information about physician and healthcare employment opportunities at the Delhi Community Health Centre, please contact Linda Vanlondersele, (519) 582-2323 ext. 239.
Leaders in Rural Health, We provide programs, events and clinics to promote and protect the health of our communities including:
- Healthy eating and active living
- Heart health and cancer risk reduction
- Injury prevention, including
- Substance misuse prevention
- Smoke-free living
- Birth control, pregnancy tests, Pap tests, sexuality counselling
- HIV/STI (sexually transmitted infections) testing/treatment
- Workplace wellness
- Mother and baby wellness programs
- Dental screening
- Workplace health promotion
- Substance misuse prevention
- Infection control and immunizations
- Reports on the health status of our communities
And much, much more…
To learn more about the Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit and the physician employment and allied health professional employment opportunities, please visit their website.
Norfolk Nuclear Medicine Service is an independent health facility offering scans and studies to area patients. The staff and physicians of Norfolk Nuclear Medicine are dedicated to supplying the patients and physicians of the Haldimand, Norfolk, Brant and Oxford area with the highest quality diagnostic testing available. Our state-of-the-art medical equipment is networked to The Dept of Nuclear Medicine at St. Mary’s General Hospital, enabling immediate reporting of studies, when our interpreting physicians are not on site.
To find out more about Norfolk Nuclear Medicine Service and employment opportunities with their organization, please call (519) 428-1243
This lakeside centre accommodates up to eight physicians serving a population of approximately 10,000.
This 24412 square foot structure includes a pharmacy, medical lab, diagnostic imaging centre, and mental health programs.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Dr. Julia Beaver or Dr. John Hall, (519) 583-0891.
Cedar Street Family Medical Centre
Dr. Gary Weber and Associates
Queensway Medical Centre
Dr. Robin Martin-Godelie
West Street Clinic
Dr. Mark Ghesquiere