Haldimand-Norfolk Diabetes Program
CALL US TODAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Simcoe 519-426-0130 Ext 4472 -click to call
Hagersville 905-768-3311 Ext 2191 -click to call
Dunnville 905-755-7431 Ext. 1232 -click to call
Our services are free and our open referral policy means anyone can refer to us even you.
Our caring team of certified diabetes nurse and dietitian educators will help you make a realistic plan to successfully manage your blood sugar levels to live healthy with diabetes.
By learning how your meals, activity level, blood glucose testing and medications control your blood sugar levels YOU can set your goals to ensure the plan is right you.
The Haldimand Norfolk Diabetes Program team provides information, counselling, and support for adults with diabetes, prediabetes, low risk gestational diabetes, and those who are at risk for diabetes in the communities & surrounding areas of Simcoe, Hagersville and Dunnville. We are available for both outpatient and in hospital appointments.
We offer both private and group appointments based on how you feel most comfortable learning.
Healthcare Provider Referral Form
- Provide blood glucose meters and training for use
- Outpatient & Inpatient diabetes medication and insulin start – up and adjustment
- Presentations off-site to the healthcare community
- Monthly Evening Drop-In Meetings in Simcoe, Hagersville and Dunnville-(Evening Meeting Final Schedule 2016.doc ) click to view
- Community and Healthcare Provider Diabetes Awareness Events in November throughout the Haldimand & Norfolk Counties. Save the date!- November 9, 2016 –Greens at Renton in Renton Ontario- click to view more information
- Annual Sugar Scoop Newsletter loaded with the latest diabetes information -click to view