Human Resources Coordinator - Full Time
- University Education (CHRP designation an asset)
- Above average interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization, public and governing bodies
- At least three years experience in Human Resources / Recruitment in a multi-unionized environment with a solid working knowledge of relevant employment legislation.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving, organization, prioritization and time management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the ongoing strategic and tactical assessments and recommendations of Norfolk General Hospital, Norfolk Hospital Nursing Home and Community Addiction Mental Health Service, recruitment practices and processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Special Events Coordination
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Assist in policy development
- Collective Agreement Interpretation
Interested applicants should submit an updated resume to the Human Resources Department or email email@example.com, referring to the above posting by 1600 hours on October 17, 2013.