Registered Nurse - Operating Room Unit
- Current certificate of competence for a Registered Nurse in the Province of Ontario.
- Current Operating Room, Endoscopy and Post Anaesthesia Care Unit experience.
- Certificate in Peri-operative Nursing.
- Able to demonstrate professional practice reflecting the CNO, Department of Nursing, ORNAC and CSGNA practice standards.
- Demonstrated ability and strong interpersonal skills with patients, families and other team members.
- Current CPR certificate - BCLS-C level.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Computer Skills in electronic documentation.
- Familiarity with Meditech order entry system.
- Demonstrated commitment to Patient Rights.
- Adherence to all health and safety policies, procedures and provisions and the recognition and reporting of unsafe hazards and work practices.
Hours of Work:
Must be able to work all shifts and weekend, stand-by and call-back will be required in accordance with ONA regulations.