THIS HOSPITAL IS FOR YOU
AND WE WANT YOU TO TAKE PART:
Become a NGH Patient Experience Advisor
A Patient Experience Advisor is a new initiative at NGH, and will be someone who:
- Wants to help improve the quality of our hospital’s care for all patients and family members.
- Gives advice to the hospital based on his or her own experience as a patient or family member.
- Partners with staff on how to improve the patient experience.
- Volunteers his or her time (typically 1-4 hours per month).
What do patient experience advisors do?
- Share your story.
- Participate in committee work.
- Review or help create educational or informational materials.
- Work on long and short-term projects.
- Serve on a patient and family advisory council.
Contact: Jessica Sarafinchin, NGH Lead for Patient and Family Centred Care
Phone: 519-426-0130 ext. 1269
Our mission is to relieve illness and suffering and to help people live healthier lives